TEAM REGISTRATION FEES: $100 deposit due with Team Captain registration. Remaining balance due by May 19th!
- Survivor: $850 ($100 due now, $750 due by May 19th)
- Survivor & Supporter: $850 ($100 due now, $750 due by May 19th)
- Community: $850 ($100 due now, $750 due by May 19th)
- Returning Business/Corporate: $850 ($100 due now, $750 due by May 19th)
- 2017 New Business/Corporate: $1000 ($100 due now, $900 due by May 19th)
- Youth Team: $650 ($100 due now, $550 due by May 19th)
A team consists of 20 paddlers, a drummer, and an optional 3 alternate paddlers with a minimum of 8 women paddlers during the race. Teams may provide their own steersperson or one will be provided.
- Survivor: all paddlers and drummer must be cancer survivors.
- Survivor & Supporters: 50% of paddlers must be survivors.
- Community: General public/family/open category.
- Returning Business/Corporate Team: a team that participated last year and is sponsored by a business/corporation.
- New Business/Corporate Team: a team that is new to DragonFest in 2017 and is sponsored by a business/corporation.
- Youth Team: all paddlers/drummer must be between the ages of 14-18 or 2017 high school graduates.
Not affiliated with a team but wish to paddle? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TEAMSurvivor Madison has made the decision to not host the 2017 Capital Lakes DragonFest scheduled for June 17. This was a very difficult decision as we are passionate about dragon boating and bringing this wonderful sport to Madison. Unfortunately, for 2017 we have not been able to secure enough sponsorship to proceed with plans.
All of us at TEAMSurvivor Madison thank you for your past participation and support of the Capital Lakes DragonFest and we are enthusiastic about bringing the festival back in 2018.